This wilderness isn’t me, this inert state isn’t really me. Once I was full of life, there was so much to give, share, love, cherish and nurture. What you see today is a result of carelessness, Greed and selfishness.
My children, Yes, they are my children, who did this to me. I failed to teach them that “They have to first give, to get and not vice versa”. But they only robbed me of all my resources, I gave till the last drop I had but it was never enough for their greed. They started fighting each other to get more shares of my resources and finally their lethal weapons left me in the pool of blood and pulp.
Don’t pity me, you are equally responsible to my state or I should say our collaborative future. Even you are my child, I am mother earth. Rather than feeling sorry for me, act. It’s still time, please stop robbing me of my resources, its all yours but utilize it wisely and give more than you take for all of us to live happily. I can fulfill your needs; however, I doubt if I can say the same for your greed.
Word count: 199
Hello and welcome to #WoWe hashtag for this Blog Hop called Words On Wednesday.
How to participate in Words on Wednesday #WoWe
Hello and welcome to #WoWe our hashtag for this Blog Hop called Words On Wednesday.
- A new prompt will be up on both our blogs, every Wednesday.
- Subscribe to our blogs and follow us on Twitter @Mayuri6 and @Rashi_AMital to get your Weekly Prompt.
- Write a 200 word story relevant to the Prompt of the Week.
- Use the Hashtag #WoWe in your Post Title and the Badge at the end of your post.
- Link up your post with Mayuri or Rashi on their Blogs.
- Read and Comment on, and share the Host and Co-hosts posts, and at least two more posts linked.
- Share your post on Social Media using the Hashtag #WoWe
- Mayuri and Rashi will pick one Featured Blogger each week, based on the content and popularity of the post.
- Winner will be announced on Thursday.
- Stories using adult/abusive/racist language or tones and those that we find disturbing shall not be accepted.
- Use the badge in your every post